Version 4.5 – 9 February, 2021
- Ability to filter courses according to parent categories. - Security check on installing addons. - Course preloaded on homepage. - Fixed a minor bug on course completion.
Version 4.4 – 22 December, 2020
- Google recaptcha introduced for enhanced account security - Dashboard shortcut for : Add student, Enrol student, Add course, Add lesson - Mobile API updated - Layout updated in course detail page for mobile device responsiveness.
Version 4.3 – 20 October, 2020
- Browser cache issue on image uploading has been solved. - Ratings and reviews are now showing perfectly on mobile device. - Server storage has been optimised by removing the previous video file while updating video type lessons. - Stripe payment API is working fine in Academy mobile app. - Top courses are now accessible from mobile devices. - Latest courses are now accessible from mobile device. - Info banner is now aligned perfectly in mobile device.
Version 4.2 – 15 September, 2020
- Sending verification code instead of link on user verification email. Since sometimes mail with a link considered as suspicious. - Keeping stripe session id and transaction id on stripe payment. - Enhanced the security of stripe payment. - Total lesson count is now working fine in all dashboard. - Minor bug fixes and performance improvement.
Version 4.1 – 19 August, 2020
- All payment gateways are included in mobile app. - Students can purchase course inside mobile app using all available payment gateways and addons. - Rating review posting by student random issue fix - Version update procedure updated
Version 4.0.1 – 6 July, 2020
- Stripe payment gateway updated for course purchase - Api updated for mobile application - Minor bug fixes
Version 4.0 – 17 June, 2020
- New instructor workflow introduced - Admin can add new instructor from admin panel - User needs to apply to be an instructor if the admin keeps it enabled - New dashboard and menu for instructor panel - New sales report page for instructor - New payout report page for instructor - New instructor payout processing system - The instructor now have the opportunity to request a withdrawal request - Language switcher from frontend website - New lesson creation layout and very user-friendly workflow - A separate form for each type of lessons and it can be switched instantly - Video upload option in lesson creation form with possible upload size info - Toaster notification translation issue fixed - Student page title issue fixed - Lesson deletion issue while course deletion is fixed - Multi-language helper updated - Courses can be added to wishlist from course detail page - User is shown an alert before removing a course from wishlist - Outgoing email text enhanced for being marked as spam by Gmail
Version 3.6 – 23 April, 2020
- Iframe embed code feature added. - Now you can add google slide, slideshare slides and any embeddable external content.
Version 3.5 – 8 April, 2020
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 3.4 – 20 March, 2020
- Android API added to purchase a course from inside the student's mobile app.
Version 3.3 – 10 March, 2020
- Checkout page updated
Version 3.2.1 – 1 March, 2020
- Academy lms site slow speed performance fixed
Version 3.2 – 19 February, 2020
- Payment system upgraded and designed from scratch - Disabled payment gateways are now hidden from student course purchase page - Some minor bug fixes in course, lesson management in the admin panel
Version 3.1 – 15 January, 2020
Version 3.0 – 12 October, 2019
- Android app API published - Separate video lesson configuration for mobile app added - Lesson player CSS fixed - Footer text made dynamic from admin panel - Course curriculum layout issue fixed - Course duration value fixed - Course title short layout enhanced
Version 2.4 – 17 September, 2019
- User interface updated
version 2.3 – 12 August, 2019
- Course progress feature added for students - Students can mark / unmark a lesson as complete - My course page shows completion percentage of every purchased course - Video lessons can be resumed from last time watched ( applicable for .mp4 videos )
version 2.2 – 10 July, 2019
- Course playing page new layout introduced. Designed and coded from scratch. - Theme installation option added. - Theme chooser, activation and deactivation option added.
version 2.1 – 16 June, 2019
- stripe payment gateway api updated - admin now have option to enable or disable email verification - course purchasing cart page crash issue fixed
version 2.0 – 10 June, 2019
- quiz module introduced - MCQ question manager for course quiz - quiz sorting option added - new course manager layout - course filter for admin to sort out easily - courses and section now grouped in a single page - brand new admin panel layout - admin now have monthly income graph chart - new instructor dedicated panel introduced - category manager updated - new course filter page added in frontend website - courses can be filtered by category, price, level, language, rating - filter course with list view and grid view - all user login page unified in a single form - new website launched for academy : http://www.academy-lms.com
version 1.3 – March, 2019
* Free course enrolment opportunity * Confirmation email on student account register * Custom smtp settings for site admin * Stopped playing course preview on background * Shopping cart view updated * Minor bugs fixesversion 1.2 – January, 2019
* Lesson file type added : text, pdf, doc, own server video * Description field for all course lessons * Video player updated and enhanced * Added course title/summary to course playing page * Course activation notification updated. * Site title issue fixed * Seo settings for course pages * Added currency settings
version 1.1 – November, 2018
[ backend ]
* Status Wise course creating. * Show number of courses by status on Dashboard as well as on Admin navigation menu. * Made managing sub-category more comprehensive on the category page. * Added icon picker on Category and subcategory add and edit form * Added an instructor filter on course table. * Separated Active and Pending courses status wise inside the course page. * Admin now has an option of “View Course on Frontend” inside course page. * Admin now can make a course Active as well as Pending. * Made Course overview URL optional while creating a course. * Made Course thumbnail optional while creating a course. * Made generating Lesson’s video duration more understandable. * Added an optional Payment information field for Student. While creating and editing student. It is required for Instructors only. * Added Enrol a Student option. Now admin can enrol a student manually from the backend. * A new navigation menu “Report" has been added. * Admin now can see all the revenue he got after a successful course purchasing. * Admin now can see all the revenue an Instructor got after a successful course purchasing. * Admin now can pay instructors. * Made Updater module functional for future updates. * Added two different Logo Uploader. One for backend another for Frontend. * Added Favicon uploader. * Added Instructor settings inside Settings option. * Fixed the “Action” Button breaking on small devices. * Dynamic footer text.[ frontend ]
* Showing all the courses by course status. That means only Active courses are now being shown. * Fixed the login modal’s title. * Wish listed courses are now can be removed from the wish list page. * Already Purchased Button now redirects to My Courses page. * Fixed the issue of courses with no course overview URL or course thumbnail. * Instructor can see his course’s curriculums from the Course details page. * Respective instructor details of every course is showing on course details page. * Fixed the escape HTML tags issue on instructor Biography. * Added Instructor menu on the frontend navigation. * Creating course from the frontend. * Separated Active, Pending and Drafted course on instructor dashboard. * Instructor can see his created course details and respected course’s lessons from the frontend. * Instructor can make a published course to Draft course. * Instructor can create, update and delete sections from the frontend. * Serialize sections from the frontend. * Can Add, Update or Delete lessons from the frontend. * Instructor’s Payment report on the frontend. * Payment settings. Which is mandatory for being an Instructor.version 1.0 – October, 2018
- first version released
Vui lòng dùng địa chỉ email để đăng nhập