AddChat is a new chatting friend of Codeigniter. It’s a standalone Chat widget that uses the website’s existing users base, and let website users chat with each other.
You get full source-code, hence AddChat lives and runs on your server/hosting including database. And therefore, you get complete privacy over your data. Either you’re a big corporate sector or a small business. AddChat is for everyone.
Addchat Codeigniter Pro is a chat widget that you can integrate into an existing or a fresh Codeigniter website. AddChat works like a standalone widget and fulfills all your business-related needs like -
1. User-to-user chatting 2. Live real-time chatting (without page refresh) 3. Internal notification system (saves Pusher monthly subscription fees) 4. Customer support 5. Multi-user groups 6. Guest chatting
and a lot more features, keep reading ⚡️
Some of the key highlights, why you would like to go with AddChat!
- Save monthly subscription bills (pay once use forever) - No Confidential Data leak - Complete Privacy - Easy to install & update - Use existing users database - Multi-purpose, use it as Helpdesk, Customer support, User-to-user chatting, and much more…
AddChat is very light, high performance, scalable, and secure.
1. AddChat front-end built with VueJs, which is purely API based web-app.
2. AddChat back-end (API) built with Codeigniter
- AddChat Codeigniter version comes with an installer, which auto-install AddChat in an existing or a fresh Codeigniter website.
AddChat is designed in CSS Flexbox and Sass. Let’s see what’s so special about CSS Flexbox and why we used it.
1. AddChat is a CSS Framework Independent. Means, no matter in which CSS Framework your website is in, it neither affects the website CSS nor gets affected by it.
- [Bootstrap](https://getbootstrap.com/) - [Bulma](https://bulma.io/) - [Materializecss](https://materializecss.com/) - [Semantic UI](https://semantic-ui.com/) - [UIKit](https://getuikit.com/) - [Zurb Foundation](https://foundation.zurb.com/)
or any other...
2. AddChat CSS is completely encapsulated (wrapped in AddChat wrapper with `#addchat-bot .c-` prefix). – Hence, it never override your website CSS nor inherits from it.
- AddChat UI is extra-responsive. Optimized for extra-small devices to large 4K desktops -
3. We’ve used the popular NPM package `auto-prefixer` to make the AddChat UI design same across all types of browsers e.g `Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge` etc
AddChat is compatible with all languages and timezones. AddChat auto adapts and adjust regional settings according to your website’s default timezone and language. Please refer to the Language section for more info about adding a new language in AddChat Codeigniter Pro Docs.
Vui lòng dùng địa chỉ email để đăng nhập