Document online : http://nouthemes.com/docs/leopard/
Support system : https://nouthemes.ticksy.com
AWS simple monthly calculator : https://calculator.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html
Latest Version 1.0.30 Release Sep 10, 2020 Click HERE to view the Changelog
- Compatible with wordpress version 5.5
- Works well with millions of records
- Select files from folders on cloud in wooCommerce download and Easy Digital Downloads. Work with public and private.
- Add: Pull Assets (js, css, fonts, svg..etc from theme, plugin, core wordpress)
- Add: Custom path folder bucket
- Add: Advanced filter for media library
- Add: Allow File Upload Types option
- Add: Synchronize between bucket in a cloud and other cloud option
- Add: Support WebP
- Add: Supported regenerate thumbnail plugin with images on cloud.
- Add: Support edit ( Scale, Crop, rotate, flip ) images on cloud
- Add: Underground and automatic synchronization function.
- Add: Export / import settings
Leopard – WordPress offload media copies files from your WordPress Media Library to Amazon S3, Wasabi,google cloud, DigitalOcean Spaces and rewrites URLs to server the files from that same storage provider, or from the CDN of your choice (CloudFront).
When the big website works, I see need to reduce bandwidth consumption is necessary for website to operate effectively and securely.
Underground and automatic synchronization: For large websites with a large number of images, videos, pdf …. etc, synchronization will be difficult (because it is required not to turn off the web browser or the sleeping computer). Underground and automatic synchronization function, you can turn off the computer to go to sleep or other tasks. Save your time and achieve the highest efficiency. - tutorial
Work with FTP You can use ftp to upload files to the cloud, then use the “file from cloud” function to use files from the cloud for the website. - tutorialNote:
- WP Rocket: You use WP Rocket normally, but cache function will use cache from the cloud
- Support Multisite: Support multisite network not synonymous use a regular license for multiple domains. This is envato rule. You can surely buy multiple licenses at codecanyon and use the same downloaded plugin.
- Hi once i setup this plugin aand moved files to s3 how do i moe them back to server later when i no longer needed this plugin?
- If you don’t select Remove from server: when uploading files to S3, your server still exists files. http://prntscr.com/o7i2iw
- If you select Remove from server: when uploading files to S3, the file on your server will be deleted.
You want to restore the file from the cloud to your server, select the file and click the option “Copy to server from Amazon S3” http://prntscr.com/o7i7kt
- but then if i don’t select remove from server, images are not being pulled from s3. so how do i get them from erver with out checking the remove from server option.
- But then if i don’t select remove from server, images are not being pulled from s3: The file path still originates from S3. Because your data has been uploaded to S3.
Explain: Remove from server: Delete files on the server when the files have been uploaded to S3, saving storage space on the server.
First of all, Thanks so much for purchased our items. We were really appreciated it and hope you enjoy it! If you need support, all support will be conducted through our support system ( https://nouthemes.ticksy.com ). We usually get back to you within 24 hours. (except holiday seasons which might take longer).
*Version 1.0.30 (10 Sep, 2020) - Fix: bug upload media, scan attachments
*Version 1.0.29 (07 Sep, 2020) - Add: region Africa (Cape Town) , Europe (Milan) , Europe (Paris), Europe (Stockholm) for AWS S3 - Optimized Scanning function for large websites. - Add: additional cache to optimize speed
*Version 1.0.28 (18 Aug, 2020) - Fix: Active on multisite environment
*Version 1.0.27 (13 Aug, 2020) - Update: Compatible with wordpress version 5.5 - Fix: Remove files from the local site
*Version 1.0.26 (01 Aug, 2020) - Update: Works well with millions of records
*Version 1.0.25 (24 July, 2020) - Add: Export / import settings - Fix: Remove files from the local site
*Version 1.0.24 (24 March, 2020) - Fix: view attachment detail
*Version 1.0.23 (08 Feb, 2020) - Fix: Allow File Upload Types
*Version 1.0.22 (28 Jan, 2020) - Optimize speed for large websites.
*Version 1.0.21 (08 Jan, 2020) - Add: Underground and automatic synchronization function. - Add: Select file with shortcode or url from cloud. - Add: Rewrite Asset URLs for Asset Option
*Version 1.0.20 (07 Dec, 2019) - Fix: issue bucket url invalid
*Version 1.0.19 (06 Dec, 2019) - Compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields PRO - Add: Advanced filter for media library - Add: cloud icons for synchronized items. - Fix: bug Easy Digital Downloads
*Version 1.0.18 (28 november, 2019) - Support WordPress vesion 5.3 - Fix issue: fix issue not list content from provider. https://prnt.sc/q3dqz2
*Version 1.0.17 (22 October, 2019) - Fix issue: not remove file from cloud when bulk action. https://prnt.sc/pmq52i
*Version 1.0.16 (22 October, 2019) - Fix issue: pull assets upload not correct folder
*Version 1.0.15 (21 October, 2019) - Add: Supported regenerate thumbnail plugin with images on the cloud. - Add: Support edit ( Scale, Crop, rotate, flip ) images on cloud.
*Version 1.0.14 (16 October, 2019) - Add: Support Webp
*Version 1.0.13 (29 September, 2019) - Add: Support Frontend Submissions - Easy Digital Downloads
*Version 1.0.12 (20 August, 2019) - Fixed bug replace content duplicate http
*Version 1.0.11 (18 August, 2019) - Fixed bug force https
*Version 1.0.10 (18 August, 2019) - Add: Support DigitalOcean Spaces storage
*Version 1.0.9 (13 August, 2019) - Add: Custom path folder bucket.
*Version 1.0.8 (01 August, 2019) - Add synchronize between bucket in a cloud and other cloud. - Fixed bug private file with cloudfont. - Fixed bug minify js in Assets.
*Version 1.0.7 (11 July, 2019) - Fixed bug wasabi new regions ( eu-central-1) - Add deactivate license http://prntscr.com/od6hio - Add One click " Download all files from bucket to server, Remove all files from bucket, Remove all files from server, Copy all files from server to bucket"
*Version 1.0.6 (04 July, 2019) - Fixed bug gzip media (Audio and video) - Add list, grid view to file manager
*Version 1.0.5 (23 June, 2019) Add: - Select files from folders on cloud in wooCommerce download and Easy Digital Downloads, work with public and private. - Compress Objects Automatically ( Enable GZIP ) - Minify CSS, JS, HTML. - Removing the emoji. - fixed: change the Custom path
*Version 1.0.4 (15 June, 2019) Add: - Pull Assets (js, css, fonts, svg..etc from theme, plugin, core wordpress) - Create bucket with standard configuration from Leopard. - Cache-Control option - Allow File Upload Types option - Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) option
*Version 1.0.3 (19 May, 2019) - Add: Support Google cloud storage
*Version 1.0.2 (11 May, 2019) - Add: Support wasabi storage - Add: easy digital downloads - Add: Digital/Downloadable Product woocommerce
*Version 1.0.1 (03 May, 2019) - Fixed bug: incorrectly returns meta image in wp_calculate_image_srcset_meta when removing from S3
*Version 1.0 (29 April 2019) - Initial release
Vui lòng dùng địa chỉ email để đăng nhập