User Activity Log Pro WordPress plugin is a powerful and strong monitor system to track your users and team activities. It helps you about WordPress core updates, Posts & Pages updates, User activities, etc. which are done in admin side for any WordPress powered website.
Does your website have many users for various admin side activities?
Do you stick with issue to track your freelancers, hire developers or website user’s activity on your website admin side?
Do you want to secure your site by tracking log of all user activity?
Do you want to get notified when a particular user is logged in?
Just relax, now with the help of “User Activity Log Pro” WordPress Plugin you can track all users activity on your website. This is the most needed WordPress plugin for all and specially for website owners.
User Activity Log plugin bundled with most needed security features when we have to track users and we will keep adding more in future versions.
If your server not providing server logging for your WordPress website then it is a best choice to use this plugin for recording your website activities. Also our plugin recommended by WordPress Codex for logging various activity Under “WordPress Hardening” article.
Who can access the User Activity Log Pro panel? There is one “Role Manager” tab option available under settings page and you can assign that stuff to Contributor, Editor or one of your website Custom Role.
Blog website owners can use User Activity Log Pro as like SVN, github, etc. as project synchronize tool for multiple blog authors.
Below are arguments to add custom event log to track your custom events/actions :
There are no limits to add your custom event log entries. You can add thousands of event hook and can track every one.
This plugin comes Localization/Internationalization ready. It is following WordPress I18n standards. It can be easily translated or localized in other languages different than English.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this item please let us know! We will be happy to consider any suggestion and appreciate your efforts. We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update! Contact us Here
January 5th, 2020 (Version 1.6)
* Added: export options in json format * Added: exclude selected log for selected users * Added: view activity log button on post and user profile page * Added: Schedule and statistic Reports * Added: Email notifications on selected activities * Added: Email notifications on suspicious activities * Fixed: Custom date selection on log page * Fixed: wp_logout hook and wp_login_failed hook * Fixed: debug log issue
August 12th, 2019 (Version 1.5)
* Added: Enable/disable option to Display Dashboard Widget * Added: Email Notification on Failed login of a WordPress user * Added: Email Notification on Failed login of non existing users * Added: Email Notification in 404 page * Added: 404 Page Hook * Added: Email Notification for all hook * Added: Compatible with Multisite * Added: Plugin support - BuddyPress * Updated: Make compatible with latest version of yoast seo. * Fixed: debug log issue
December 28th, 2018 (Version 1.4)
* Added: Compatible with Gutenberg * Added: Record the Browser and operating system of user * Added: Display All users logged out and logged in time history * Added: View activity of all users within their logged in and logged out time * Added: Log out any user from any one device or from all devices by just one click * Fixed: Migrate issue * Fixed: debug log issue in export detail * Fixed: Solve issue of label in email
August 22th, 2018 (Version 1.3.2)
* Fixed: Solve minor issues
August 8th, 2018 (Version 1.3.1)
* Added: Add option to disable Ip Address and Country option * Updated: Add compatibility with WordPress 4.9.8 * Fixed: Logged in User email issue * Fixed: Migrate issue from Lite version to Pro
May 24th, 2018 (Version 1.3)
* Added: Plugin support - Autoptimize * Added: Plugin support - All in One Reservation * Added: Plugin support - Portfolio Designer * Added: Plugin support - User Switching * Added: Plugin support - Users Ultra * Added: Plugin support - WC Checkout Fields Editor * Updated: Admin can add multiple emails. * Updated: Added filtering option for country. * Updated: Added 'Logged In' tab to display all the logged in users. * Updated: Added database integration and migration functionality. * Updated: Send Email Notification for different activities.
November 13th, 2017 (Version 1.2.2)
* Updated: Add compatibility with WordPress 4.9 * Updated: Add option to disable guest users' logs.
September 22th, 2017 (Version 1.2.1)
* Updated: Add compatibility with WordPress 4.8.2 * Fixed: Solve sorting issue
April 17th, 2017 (Version 1.2)
* Added: Plugin support - Advance Custom Field (ACF), Easy Digital Download * Added: Taxonomy support for all post type’s single post * Added: Admin Dashboard Widget, "Latest User Activity Logs" * Added: More filter hooks for developers to check activities * Added: Reset option in filter to reset log history * Updated: Detail log for WooCommerce product and Coupon data * Updated: Detail log added for post with post thumbnail support * Updated: Feature option, if stop to log of particular user – role wise and user wise * Updated: Log data analysis with support of date range * Updated: Data filter for log history * Updated: Detail log for user update options * Fixed: Can’t update SEO Title with Yoast SEO plugin
January 3rd, 2017 (Version 1.1)
* Added: Plugin support - Wordfence, Gravity form, Yoast SEO and Blog Designer PRO * Fixed: Custom message not changing in Email Settings * Fixed: Email getting "User Registration Date" instead of "Login Date"
September 30th, 2016 (Version 1.0.0)
* Initial release
Vui lòng dùng địa chỉ email để đăng nhập