Latest Version 4.6.2 – December 11, 2020 – view changelog
WordPress 5.6+ Ready
WooCommerce 4.8+ Ready
Easily create discounts in bulk, product variations, change stock, edit attributes, change product image in your WooCommerce store. Products and variations are displayed in a spreadsheet-like table and can be edited in bulk or individual cells.
- Fixed: WordPress 5.6 compatibility issue.
- Fixed: Custom fields search returned no products. - Fixed: Bulk Edit > Sale Price rounding option of 0.01 is now displayed.
- Update: The Regular Price and Sale Price field filters now accepts more values, including an advanced "filter expression" that allows specifying ranges as well as single prices together. For more info, please check the new info sign located right next to the prices field filters. - Update: Bulk Edit dialog > Regular Price > increase/decrease by %, added rounding option of 0.01. - Update: Added an option to turn off the hints, because some 3rb party plugins, using the same library, were causing JS conflicts - Upgrade: Added Slovenian translation. - Upgrade: Added Slovak translation. - Fixed: Bulk Edit dialog > Regular Price > increase by %, removed rounding when 'no-rounding' option is selected. - As always, other small general bug fixes and improvements.
- Upgrade: Added new custom field type: DateTime. You can now add fields of type DateTime, e.g. format: 2020-05-08 16:40:00. - Upgrade: Added translations for the new hints. - Upgrade: Better debug info. - Upgrade: The variations titles are now fully displayed, instead of shortened like before. - Upgrade: Hint now show/hide on click, so it will be more user friendly. - Update: The plugin menu is now the full name of the plugin: WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit. - Fixed: Invalid check on calling WooCommerce action on save. - Fixed: On the last date of a sale (Sale End Date) the sale price doesn't show. - Fixed: JS error on bad formatted attachments upload dir. - Fixed: Removing products from a group issue. - Other small general bug fixes and improvements.
- Upgrade: The ID field filter now accepts more values, including an advanced "filter expression" that allows specifying ranges as well as single IDs together. For more info, please check the new info sign located right next to the ID field filter. - Upgrade: The hints lib is now fully replaced with a new more advanced one. This will allow adding of more in-place help info, to help you understand easier the functionality of the plugin. Also added a few more info signs across the plugin. - Fix: SKU field doesn't escape double comma properly. - Fix: Tax Class field not getting all values. - Fix: Select/Deselect Variations button displaying on top drop-down menus. - Other small general bug fixes and improvements.
This is just an important fix release. New features will be available in the final v4.4.4 release. - Fix: "Select All" checkbox not working after upgrade to WooCommerce 3.7 . - Few other small general bug fixes and improvements.
- New Feature: added an "unselect vars" button on the variable products to deselect all the variations of a product. - Fix: for date fields not displaying date picker. - Fix: for an issue with attributes not showing on WooCommerce 3.6+. - Fix: for a problem where groups wouldn't load for any products in the list. Thanks to MastersIT for pointing that out. - Small general bug fixes and improvements.
- Added Status “pending” to Bulk Edit dialog as it was previously available only in the grid built-in editor for the Status field. - Fixed StockStatus not saving in some cases. - Fixed not saving the change of Product Type, when option “Use API calls when possible” is enabled. - Fixed an issue with the grid where the current grid changes aren’t commit when the grid loose focus. For example, if you edit a cell and then click “Save Changes” it does nothing as the grid didn’t commit the changes when lost the focus and therefor “Save Changes” doesn’t execute. - Small general bug fixes.
- “Use API calls when possible” on by default because latest WordPress does not save some fields using the regular faster method.
- Option to call the new API calls when possible. - Optionally revert tags to text handling. - “Convert manually to UTF-8” is now called always and removed from options. - Attributes are now sorted by slug and not by ID. - Bug fixes and improvements.
- Easy way to clear applied search filters. - Fixed the publish date not getting saved (in 4.3.4).
- New distinctive formatting for variations. - Support for the new on backorder stock status. - Moved wp lister action calls in the woocommerce action. - Updated the headers declaring WooCommerce support. - Better compatibility with Prospress subscriptions.
- Added the new headers declaring WooCommerce support. - Function ‘Full View’ added which expands the table to the maximum available height and hides the other controls. - Better sorting of the variations. - UTF-8 encoded slugs are now decoded in the table. - Fixed a bug for custom fields with unsupported characters. - Updated the spanish translation(thanks to Antonio Gutierrez). - Now the product update WebHook is triggered. - Confirmation dialog when active changes exist and the ‘Get Products’ button was clicked.
- Support for grouped products for woocommerce >= 3.0.0. - Function ‘Revert selected’ added. - Fixed a php warning when the action calls are enabled (woo >= 3.0.0). - CSV Update is hidden by default and can be enabled when debug mode is on. - Added actions for better compatibility with third-party plugins. - Allow backorders is explicitly set to ‘not allow’ when creating variations.
- Maintenance update. - Fix for woo > 3.0.0 – variation stock status should not use the new product_visibility taxonomy.
- Maintenance update. - Support for multiple skus in the search filter(comma separated). - Fix: css issue that prevented the date picker in sale start/end date to get displayed.
- Support for new categories and attribute terms within the plugin. - The bulk variations dialog now supports custom attributes. - Added exact option for the title and sku search filters. - Updated russian translation. - Bug fixes.
- Redesigned bulk variations dialog, variations now show only the selected terms plus “link all variations” support. - Revised: new variations create fewer empty keys in the database as in latest woocommerce versions. - Bug fixes.
- Maintenance only. - Bug fix: html tags were stripped for custom fields on save. - Revised: post author now retrieves only administrators, shop managers and vendors, deleted for variations. - Revised: new installations now save changes in batches of 50 by default.
- Name(of the column) support for custom fields. - Support for post_author and product_type added as a search filter. - Attributes with > 2000 terms are automatically disabled for faster page load and can later be individually enabled. Also attributes with > 100 terms are listed for enable/disable. - Deleting is done in batches of 50 to prevent php timeouts. - “Delete images from server/media library” option now enhanced to delete images when permanently deleting products. - Hovering a variable product generates a link on the right for quick selection of its variations. - Better support of RTL languages. - Sorting menu order will keep the variations grouped with the parent product.
Vui lòng dùng địa chỉ email để đăng nhập