A must have WooCommerce Extension that allows your site customers to check whether a product can be delivered at the provided zipcode / pincode or not. Our plugin provides 6 different methods by which admins can easily specify their delivery areas in the back-end. When a product is enquired for delivery from front-end by the user, the user’s provided zip-code is searched/matched in all saved delivery areas and a Yes / No message is displayed to user accordingly on the front-end.
Every big e-Commerce websites of the world like AMAZON, EBAY offers this functionality to their customers, you can go to one of their product page and you’ll see a textbox asking for zipcode/postcode to confirm delivery. For WooCommerce stores, we’ve develop this plugin so that you can also provide the same rich user experience to your customers.
We also offer premium extentions / add-ons of our WooCommerce Delivery Area Plugin that implements additonal & useful & much needed functionalities. These add-ons works smoothly with our main plugin to produce very useful output / content / information.
We do lots of customisation to all of our plugins present in our portfolio to meet specific needs / requirements / business goals of our customers. Feel free to discuss about your customisation requirements by contacting us Here or you can drop an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will get back to you asap.
New : More hooks added for making it more extensible, code optimization.
New : Order delivery timeslot functionality added.
New : Frontend css combined for less header request.
New : Manageable cart table message on cart and checkout page. Fix : Fixed address fields issue on checkout page.
- Fix : Order duplicated issue with some particular WooCommerce themes. - New : Language files updated.
- New : Displayed delivery area checking form on category archive page. - New : Fixed zip-code issue with spaces
- New : Separate manageable error messages for WooCommerce pages. - New : Fixed issue with Stripe Payment Gateway
- Fixed : Map bound issue with global delivery area map. - Fixed : Issue of delivery checking in case of variable product. - New : Integrated custom marker images for global and product page map. - New : Displayed circle as delivery area if range option is used in collection. - New : Dynamic placeholders for search box.
- Fixed wildcard character issue. - Fixed bound issue with a global map. - Fixed global map center issue. - Fixed notices related to the default template. - Tools module integrated to reset the plugin settings
- New - Maps Language Setting added. - Fix - Wildcard Search Improved.
- Fix - PHP Warnings removed in some cases.
- Improve - Envato Coding Standard requirement applied.
Fix - Maps in Product Tab is responsive.
Fix - IE Rendering issue is fixed.
- New - Order restriction by distance from store location on woocommerce pages.
-Validation error resolved
- New - Admin can specify their store location and kilometers range in back-end in which they provide product delivery. Its a new criteria of specifying delivery area rule for your store. - New - URL redirection instead of displaying delivery can be done / can't be done messages. - New - Admin can now take backups of their created collections. They can import / export collections from back-end. - New - Admin can optionally restrict google auto-suggest on front-end to display places of any one specific country.
- Fix - PHP 7 Compatible issue fixed.
- Fix - Issue of redirect click of the polygon without configuring polygon link - Fix - Fixed zipcode testing button hide issue with the Flatsome theme. - New - New controls for update placeholder of shortcode delivery area form - Deleted - Removed All String from checkout and cart message in Delivery area pro - Improvement - Fallback method for getting an address on the checkout page
- Fix - Compatiblity issue with multi-site setup is resolved.
- New - Responsive Templates For Delivery Area Enquiry Form. - New - Google addresses autosuggest feature on shipping and billing address. - New Different controls for displaying markers and drawings on product availability map.
- New - Ability to set products by category to the collection. - New - Setup zip code using wildcard. - New - Show all delivery areas on a map using shortcode. - New - On checkout page, Check availability by address or zip code.
- New - Show/hide Product enquiry Form, Product Availability Map for some specific products. - New - Show Product enquiry form using Shortcode. - New - Ability to pickup user's current location. - Improve - New UI for Backend Forms & Pages. - New - Assign product to collections directly from Product Edit Screen. - New - WPML Compatible.
All current customers and future customers are encouraged to send us features they want to see in the next version. We’re very passionate about this product and are dedicated to making it valuable for everyone.
Vui lòng dùng địa chỉ email để đăng nhập